Saturday, February 6, 2010

Graceling



Hey y'll. I know you probably read the entree of Fire and I know I typed that I was going to tell you about Graceling, and I will. As you probably know, Graceling is the book before Fire, but not they are not a series. To know what Graceling is about continue reading this post.


A girl is Graced with being able to kill a person with her bare hands since she was eight. She is a Graceling, one of the rare people with an extreme skill in her land. Her name is Katsa and she is a niece of a king, she should live a life of privilage, but because she is Graced with killing, she is forced to work as the king's personal thug.
When Katsa meets Prince Po who is Graced with combat skills, she as know idea of how her life will make a dramatic turn. She has know clue that she could become a friend to Po and that she could have a friend who is not afraid to fight her.
But she learns the truth about her own Grace....or about a horrible secret far away.


I'm sorry I can't really tell you that much about the story. But it's really hard to write about the book without telling what will happen. But now you know some of what will happen in Graceling. Hope you enjoyed visiting my blog, www.amethystwater17.blogspot.com. Tell your friends, family, cousins, ect. about my blog and keep coming back to my blog to find out about books, movies, news, ect. Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment