Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Night World


OK, I know you probably already read the series, Night World and views of it too, but did you ever read a view by me? I'm guessing no, right? Well, this is what I think of the series. I read the first three books of the series and.....I loved them. I have to say that the Night World Series is spectacular. But not as good as the Maximum Ride Series or the House of Night Series. Don't get me wrong, L.J. Smith is my favorite author next to P.C.Cast and her daughter Kristen. The Night World Series has vampires, witches, werewolves, and lot of soulmates. These books are about humans, vampires, werewolves and witches finding their partner. And some like it and know about it and some don't. This is called the Soulmate Princeable. A soulmate is your partner for enternity, if you didn't know that. But there's a little problem. The end of the world is coming. The darkness. Only some humans know about it and they are in Circle Day Break and the others don't seem to know what's going on at all. Only four people, wether it's a night person or human can stop this darkness that's coming.

"Four to stand between the light and shadow,
Four with blue fire, power in the blood.
Born in the year of blind Maiden's vision;
Four less one and darkness truimphs."


"One from the land of kings long forgotten;
One from the hearth which still holds the spark;
One from the Day World where two eyes are watching;
One from the twilight to be one with the dark."


-L.J. Smith (Night World Series)





These four people have to come together and stop the darkness or embrace it. Will the end of the world and human race come or will it be stopped? Read and Find Out. To find out what the fourth book of the series is and when it's coming out, read my next entree. Thanks for visiting my blog. Keep visiting to find out what books, movie, ect. are coming out and to read views of books. Come again soon. And don't forget to tell your friends about my blog, www.amethystwater17.blogspot.com. Thanks again. Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment