Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vampire Academy


You're probably wondering what I mean about Vampire Academy. Well, Vampire Academy is a series, called Vampire Academy Novels by Richelle Mead. These books have heart breaking romance, action, like fighting, and a whole lot of friendship.
The first book of the series is Vampire Academy. This book is about two teenaged girls, Rosemarie (Rose)Hathaway and Vasilisa(Lissa)Dragomir.They decided to run away from the academy of vampires princes and princesses, the real name for them Moroi Royals, regular Moroi, and half human, half vampire people, known as Dhampirs. Dhampirs are gardians in training. Once they graduate they become gards for the royals when they gratuate.In this world there are Stigois too. They are bad people. Strigoi are people who killed someone, drained a persons blood, or got forced to drink another Strigois blood. Some people choose to become one and give up the magic or some get forced too. Lissa is one of the royals, but her mom, dad, and brother died in a car crash. So she is the only living royal to live out her family name. Rose is a dhampir and it is very rare to have a girl dhampir. She wants to graduate and become Lissa's gard, but will the school let her? In the book it says that Rose and Lissa run away from the academy for a specific reason that no one else knows. but the two girls get caught and brought back to the academy. And because they were gone two years they have to work really hard to catch up to everyone to be able to graduate the same time. But the reason why they left is a problem to them. In the end will Rose and Lissa be able to navigate their dangerous world, confront temtations of forbidden love, and never once let their gaurd down.
I read the the first three books of the series and I loovveedd it. I couldn't put any of the books down as soon as I started reading them. Oh-my-goodness. They were spetecular. I would defaintly recommend this book for teens or tweens (pre-teens). I can't wait to read the fourth book. First i have to get it. Lol. Heehee! But as soon as I get it I will not put it down, to tell you that. I already read the first chapter and I couldn't wait to get it. And to let you guys know the fifth book of the series,Vampire Academy, Spirit Bound is coming out May 18th, 2010. I know that's a long time away, but just wanted you to know.
Well, please let you friends know about my blog, www.amethystwater1.blogspot.com. And to get updates on books and other stuff keep visiting my blog. you can leave comments if you like or become a memeber too. Hope you enjoyed my blog. Over and Out.

5 comments:

  1. sounds ok...but i heard it had some...adult content...in it. is that tru? and is it still ok for tweens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Brenster, It does in the first and second book, but I don't know about the other books of the series. I only read the first three, I'm hoping to buy the fourth one soon. But to me I don't think it's as detailed as Twilight or the third book of the House of Night Series. And this book is recommened for tweens. It's written for tweens. So I would think it would be ok. Thanks for commenting on amethystwater.blogspot.com. Please come again. Thanks. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ok. maybe ill check it out. and about Marked too. i heard someone gets a blowjob lol. is that tru?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, someone does get a blowjob, but it doesn't really go into it. And like I said if you get to Chosen, it's really discribtive. But I would still recommend this series. A lot of my friends read the series and loved it. And I'm betting you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm. i usually dont like to read series that have that kind of content in it. its really unnecessary. But i guess if u could tell what pages or chapter to skip so i dont have to read it then that would be awsome. u donthave to tho thnx anyways. ~brenster~

    ReplyDelete